The following text has been automatically translated by a translation software. The official version will be in Spanish.
This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website - http://www.treasure-gold.com/, which is owned by TREASURE GOLD SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB). The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and entails its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, noting that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible. Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation. Any use other than that authorized is expressly forbidden, the OWNER OF THE WEB may refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is: TREASURE GOLD SL
• Your VAT number is: B17511403
• Its registered office is in: AVDA. DIAZ PACHECO, 26, 17480 Roses (Girona)
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEB can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
• Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
• Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
• Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of any other user.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website. In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions he performs based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
• The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
• The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
• Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is out of this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.